Concrete NDT Equipment
Portable, non destructive concrete test equipment for measuring concrete hardness, rebars' locating, moisture and corrosion, pull-off tests, US tests
Proceq is a global leader in the development and distribution of portable, non destructive concrete test equipment that enables contractors to improve their performance while lowering their costs for on-site investigations of concrete properties.
- Concrete Strength Evaluation, Uniformity, Optical Rebound Hammer: Silver Schmidt OS8200
- Concrete Strength Test Rebound Hammer - Original Schmidt Live .
- Rebar location, cover's thickness, imaging: Profometer- PM-6XX family, Profoscope+
- GPR- Portable Ground Penetrating Radar - Proceq GPR Live, for structural imaging and inspection, for detecting objects and back walls reliably, with amazing clarity and ease of use.
- Pull-Off testers: DY-2 Family. To evaluate bond strength of coatings and cementitious material.
- Moisture and Corrosion concrete analysis: Resipod - electrical resistivity of concrete, Profometer Corrosion - all-in-one solution for rebar assessment and corrosion analysis
- PUNDIT family: Ultrasonic pulse echo technology is excellent for detecting variations in the thickness of concrete structures.