Apollo: Handheld LIBS analyzer by Niton/ThermoFisher
The Niton Apollo LIBS analyzer specializes in carbon analysis for metals and alloys. For Oil and Gas industry, Metal Fabrication industry, Scrap Recycling industry
- Powerful Analysis: The Niton Apollo features an effective laser and high purity argon purge to generate lab quality results.
- Expanded Field Use: The Niton Apollo transforms traditional OES equipment into a handheld analyzer a tenth of the size.
- Increased Productivity:
- Reducing downtime -Fast analysis times - operators can quickly replace a depleted battery. - A tilting, color touchscreen and optional directional keys - Micro and macro cameras
- Safety First: Three (3) robust safety interlocks
- Smart Technology: With the Niton Apollo, you’ll work smarter, not harder.
- 1064nm Laser
- WiFi Enabled Macro and Micro Cameras
- Hot Swap Battery (Milwaukee® Compatible)
- Tilting, Color Touchscreen
- Directional Keys
- Chamber Pressure, Spectral Type, Light/ Dark Sensor Safety Interlocks
- Password Protected Security
- IP54 Certified (Splash/ Dust Proof)