Zephyr III - handheld Micromanometer
Zephyr III is the last, updated version of the Zephyr series. Auto-ranging ΔP sensors, combined with auto-zeroing.
The GrayWolf Zephyr III has exceptional low-end accuracy, yet a wide range. Auto-ranging ΔP sensors, combined with auto-zeroing make this the top performing handheld micromanometer on the market.
- Differential Pressure accurate to 0.1 Pa, 0.002 inH2O (switchable units)
- Broad range ±10,000Pa, ±40 inH2O
- The built-in DP sensor module is both autozeroing and auto-ranging for unparalleled true resolution, accuracy and range
- Measure Air Velocity & Volume Flow with the exceptionally accurate (+/- 2% RDG) optional thermal anemometer
- Alternatively, connect Pitot-Static tubes to measure broad-ranging airspeeds, over wide °C/°F ranges